Monday, February 27, 2012

Sweetheart Dance

Bella and RT went to their first Sweetheart Dance.  So exciting.  Wish I could have been a fly on the wall to watch them.  I knew a little about what they were going to do (not full details).   Couldn't wait to hear every detail when they got home.

Here they are before the dance.

They are both so excited!
















                                       Here is Bella showing off her new threads

So Cute!


A few activities that they did tonight?  hula hoops,

Dancing

a craft to hold their picture and, they had a few sweet treats to eat.  Bella and RT then went to Dairy Queen afterwards for another special treat!

When they got home, RT was telling me about the date.  Bella had a look that said, "I'm tired.  I just want to go to bed." 

I got her to pose with her craft, a picture holder that is holding a picture of her and RT.  So sweet!

When I tucked her in bed, I asker her if she had a cupcake (I was told someone was making cupcakes for the dance).  Bella said, No, but, Dad ate TWO!  She continued with, "Then, dad had this REAL BIG heart shaped cookie and he ate the whole thing!  And then he went back and got another one!" 

Nothing like telling on your own Dad and his sweet tooth. 

After mentioning this to RT, he said to ask Bella about the chocolate kisses she hid in her purse.  (she claims she does not know how they got there). 

  It's good to see them keeping an eye on each other's little sweet tooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment